These quick mini pizzas are unbelievably easy, fool-proof, and completely addicting! Perfect for game day or a snack for the kids! This recipe was developed from a (not so low carb) recipe that I found. I bu substituting the tortillas for Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Tortillas and less tomato sauce I was able to get these awesome little pizzas at 1.2 carbs per pizza but this number will vary based on what your favorite pizza toppings are!
I absolutely LOVE veggies on pizza so I piled mine up with mushroom, onion and green pepper! You can keep it simple with Pepperoni or create crazy concoctions like Chicken Bacon Ranch or even Philly cheese steak! the possibilities are endless with this recipe! Here is what I did!
Look at all those yummy veggies!!! 🙂
Mini Pizza Recipe
Makes 14 mini pizzas
NET Carbs 1.2/pizza (Depending on toppings)
- 2 Xtreme wellness high fiber tortilla
- 1/8 c. Tomato Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Additional toppings: Onion, Green Pepper, Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- Working one at a time, lay tortilla on a flat surface. Using an empty can, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
- Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Bake tortillas for 3-4 min until they start to crisp.
- Remove tortillas from oven and scoop about a 1/2 tbs. sauce into each muffin tin. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, topping with 3 mini pepperonis each.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Carbs: 32g. Fiber: 16 NET Carbs: 16g NET carbs per serving (per pizza) : 1.1 g.
Recipe adapted from: http://damndelicious.net/